23 April 2012 :
As I touched down at Bangalore, the pilot announced temperature at over 30 degrees! Quite hot, for a city of garden, I thought!
· As we drove to Prashanthi Nilayam/Puttaparthi, the taxi driver got a call, enquiring if it was raining ! It was n’t !
· But, as we reached PSN, it was evident the township had received a short & quick shower. Even Mother Nature was doing her bit, as the preparations were on for Maha Samadhi celebrations.
· Ashram wore a festive look.
· Ganesha statue had a silver kavacha.
· As I settled down at my flat (yet another beautiful example of how Swami fulfilled even smallest of my wishes), I looked at the horizon, across Chithravathi river. The weather conditions may be labeled ‘cloudy and humid’ by weather-man or a layman! The entire atmosphere wore a sad look?! Or was was it reflection of my state of mind?!
On channel #2, bhajans are going on.. only audio streaming
On channel #23, Swami’s discourse on, one of the recent ones:
o He spoke extensively on the need for UNITY
o Swami mentioned, all values existed on a stand-alone, but only UNITY did not exist.
o Unity even among husband & wife needed, He advised. All minor problems were ‘passing clouds
o Swami also had a big word of praise for Muddenahalli campus. He announced His Sankalpa to step up His Educare there. Indeed, Muddenahalli has a special place in His heart.
Perhaps the discourse was a reminder to work together in the Divine Mission.