Friday, July 30, 2010

Friendship Day

Dearest Friend,

Blogging is a new hobby for me. Now I am at a milestone - to post my 300th post!

Sachin, when asked about his 300 runs milestone, he said,'it will come if it has to' ! I am not being so dispassionate about this achievement. I was fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming a writer, thru my blog. God-willing, I will graduate to the level of an author of a book.

God has been very kind me, I have lived in so many different places. Every where I got a set of great friends. Indeed, life would have been incomplete without all those friends.

A big thanks to you for being there, in past, present and future too. May God bless you, hey friend. If God had given more people, more friends like you, this world would have been better place to live in...

Count your age with friends but not with years - Anonymous


Let us spread the Spirit of True Friendship





2 comments:

Mani Sekhar said...

Hi Subash,
Congratulations on you Triple Century of blogs!!!
Hope all is well (wih HIS Grace!!) at home. Looking forward to see and get from horse's mouth about the pilgrimage !!!
Cheers,
Mani Sekhar
Riyadh - KSA

tmgsays said...

congrats on the triple century... it is comforting to have freinds like you... insha allah you will write your own book... ofcourse i would need a autographed version :)