Saturday, June 02, 2012

Medical Insurance

After returning to India, I have been checking out on various medical insurance companies.


Last wednesday. I heard the interview with Dr Santhamma on Radio Sai. She mentioned Swami once told not to interfere with Karma of a cancer patient, at third stage. 
On Thu morning, I heard the news of a family-friend succumbed to cancer. 


I have been thinking whether I should take a medical insurance at all. 

Is not God's Grace true medical insurance ? Should I spend the huge amounts on annual premiums ? Instead just take care of health - 'prevention better than cure' ! :)

Do I have the faith ? Am I on the path.... yet ? 

The grace of God is like insurance. It will help you in your time of need
without any limit. - Baba ( Sai Inspires - 3rd June 12 - Radio Sai)

Any thoughts ?

No comments: