Monday, June 18, 2012

Sundaram @ Chennai

Satyam, Shivam, Sundaram.... 


Sundaram, last but not least, stands majestically at Chennai. As I made my way to Sundaram last Sunday, I was overwhelmed with memories. Over two decades ago, I was at Sundaram. With Swami and His boys. 


Bhajan at Sundaram was very elevating. The discipline, truly inspiring. The way bhajan group moved out, bhajan singers moved in and also the way devotees conducted themselves, with little or no 'help' from seva dal. I strongly feel, highest level of discipline is a key component of Being SSpiritual.


As I stepped out of the bhajan hall, saw the photo placed outside, where vibhuti-materialisation-news has been going around. I had forgotten my cell phone at my friend's place, where I was staying. Would have loved to capture the photo & shared myself. But, then I thought, the sheer experience & ambience can not be captured on my phone ! You need to go & check out personally. 


Blissfully !








No comments: