Saturday, November 26, 2011

Puttapaprthi


Prashanthi Nilayam… The Abode of Peace looked more ‘peaceful’ ! Between Namma Bengaluru & Amchi Mumbai, I was at Puttaparthi for few days. To re-charge the spiritual batteries. 

The region looked very green & clean, thanks to some recent showers. Nature seemed to be getting ready for the birthday celeberations. 

The international township is yet to recover ( will it ever? Did Dwaraka recover? Did Ayodhya recover? Did Nazreth recover? Did Madinah recover? )

I must love you all whether you deserve it or not. I will transmit to you whether you deserve it or not. I must take you upwards whether you deserve or not. That is my job. But just because I do it, please don't mistake it that I approve of what you are doing. I help you in your spiritual life without having to approve of what you are doing. I help you in your spiritual life irrespective of whether you are virtuous or sinful, irrespective of if you are good or bad. That is my job, that is my duty, which I have accepted." -Anonymous

No comments: