Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What difference a boss/teacher can make

Came across this interesting write-up on what difference a boss can make...  but as I read, felt is was more applicable to a teacher.

We all owe a lot to some special teachers in our lives, who helped us at different points of time. They came to us at school, college & beyond.


History was certainly not one of my favourite subjects - I was not lucky to be referred some "interesting" books either. Shall surely check out the two books author mentioned, The Killer Angels and Paul Fussell's The Great War and Modern Memory

I have some voracious readers among my friends - some of us have become less voracious readers too :) Let us not miss out on the wonderful world of books! 


More inspiring part was what we can do to achieve a level of inspiring personal leadersip!

Check out this link :
WHAT DIFFERENCE A BOSS/TEACHER CAN MAKE

Of course, I am not mentioning here about the Sadguru in our lives at all.

No comments: