We study...end up working and making a life.. but, we forget 'life' or 'art of living'.
Now a group of artists, writers and intellectuals has launched a new "university" in London, to help those too tied up with work to appreciate the finer things in life, like art, books and travel.
- 'a chemistfor the mind' to dispense 'cultural solutions to everyday ailments'
- operates out of a small shop in Bloomsbury, an arty district in central London
- has a large free lance faculty
- will cover subjects such as Life, work, family and politics
- faculty will draw ideas from philosophy, psychoanalysis, literature and art. will try to discover what Plato, Shakesphere, Tolstoy and Freud had to say on compassion, empathy and self life
- also on topics such as importance of punctuality, what books to read, etc.