- Floods in Bihar – a natural calamity or a man-made catastrophe for being irresponsible to our environment ?
- Jammu and Kashmir – the state hit a new low
- Communal violence in Orissa
- Tata Nano project is a project of international relevance. It may our own ‘Ford T model’. But politicians will not allow the project to go beyond personal egos and look at common good.
- There are other pockets of problems, such as the sign-board issue raised in Mumbai, etc. !!
What is the root cause ? I think it is failure of our Political Leadership.
Whose fault ? Our fault. We were irresponsible ; else incompetent politicians would not have been our leaders.
Solution ? this is not easy. We need to be responsible. Need to feel empowered. Need to wholeheartedly accept Gandhian values such as non-violence, Satyagraha.. BE proactive.
We can not wait for next election ( panchayat/municipal/state/national) to punish one set of politicians to be replaced with another set in their musical chairs.
Friday, August 29, 2008
We too need A CHANGE
Just look around :