- program caught the essence of Amchi Mumbai ! also, very colourful shots...
- to get a share of bollywood was a good idea, being an integral part of Mumbai
- got on board independent voices of Shobha De, Ms Sanyal...
- Ms Sanyal and Deora (Jr) are the hopes of future India - young, educated, committed...category
- indeed, infrastructure of Mumbai is a big let down by all governments/establishment- local, state and national. Mumbai contributes to a substantial part of India's direct tax collections. indeed the political leadership is the sole problem, not 'execution', two reasons highlighted by MBose
- sadly, even mumbai indians, local team at IPL2 is putting up a pathetic show... an excellent proof of what Mihir said, 'inability of India's telented to collectively work for a common goal'
- some of my mumbai friends opted out of voting just because there were no inspiring candidatea and, no option of 'NONE OF THE ABOVE, on the (electronic) voting machine.
Indeed, democracy is one of the strengths of India. but we need some strong leadership at all levels, in all walks of life.